The sailboat did a lot of work for about 15 days while it was in the sea. At first we did biological cleaning in the living room and inside the boat. Deep cleaning of the engine room was done and we fixed the shaft of the propeller that was taking water. On the boat we put an audio system with external speakers.
We cleaned the whole boat outside, put silicone on all the windows, painted all the wood and changed the damaged headlights. we also installed a new wooden floor. Under the sea there was a deep cleaning of the axle, the propeller and the whole hull. The final result was completed with the new bimini and the cover of the must.